The benefits of BT Cloud Voice
With BT Cloud Voice, you can choose the right User Feature Packs to suit, as well as choosing from a range of optional extras. There are call bundles and pay as you go options, as well as an unlimited calls option for UK calls to suit all budgets. It’s scalable too, so can grow as the business grows.
Calls can be answered from anywhere
- Access to all the call management features of a traditional phone system, including:
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Team pickup
- Automatic call routing
- Call recording
- Use of mobility features such as Call Director
- Apps that turn customers’ smartphones or laptops into an extension of their desk phone, including Windows PC, Mac, iOS and Android
- 24/7 access to the online portal to manage calls from anywhere
- We can help the customer set up a ‘virtual’ geographic phone number for a local presence
Collaborating with colleagues
Employees can team up and work together quickly and easily, even when they’re physically apart. This can help them to finish more tasks in less time, make faster decisions and offer a more responsive customer service.
Take control of the costs
Switching to BT Cloud Voice can help customers to start making savings and keep on saving.
Future-proofing their business communications
Whether it’s moving offices, growing or adapting to different ways of working, BT Cloud Voice offers the long-term flexibility to meet changing needs. As it’s a cloud-based phone system, it’ll simply grow with the business, allowing you and/or your customers to focus on running it. That’s what makes BT Cloud Voice such a great fit for smaller enterprises.
Providing peace of mind
BT Cloud Voice is a fully hosted service with security built in. That means our customers can rely on us to take care of everything.